ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Inferno 182 CUP
I just change language to australian she's a bird too ...

also told my phone it was bollox and it told me to watch my language lol!

Citroen DS3 DSport
White 32gb 4S bought from Apple Buchanan Street Glasgow today. Joined the queue at 6.30am, roughly 200 already there.

Since when did Voda outweigh every other provider?

As someone else has stated, it's personal. No O2 reception in Cheshire, same with t mobile. Orange customer service was disgraceful for the 5 years I dealt with them for my fathers business.

Vodafone have also done exactly what they said they would for the last 8 years on all 5 accounts I deal with for my family. They are also the only ones with a Sure Signal, meaning we all get reception in the Lake District house.

Not an argument, just an opinion.

But back to the 4S...

Why? I don't understand this. Yet again i walked past the o2 que and got one from Carphone warehouse.

Do you mean why did I buy from O2? I wanted O2's insurance, don't know if Carphone Warehouse can offer it, CBA going round to check as O2 is closer to the carpark and I'd just end up further back the queue for O2 if I did.

DB.

BMW 440i
Got mine now, just need to get my micro sim sorted. Supposed to have been delivered by now, but today's post hasn't come yet strangely.

Think i might go to 02 this afternoon, may phone to see how busy they are first though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
If you have a Scottish accent then Siri is a bit s**t. The 4S is noticeably faster than the 4 but in general not much has changed. The camera is good.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
"Open the pod bay doors" seems to piss the guy off, especially if you do it again

Noooooooooooo.

Mine's just updated. Me and the wife now have no mobile phones at all, until Monday :(

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:Monday, 17/10/2011, By End of Day

Tesla MP3 2021
WTF.....!

fdcf4563.jpg

Whats the crack with Siri though?

People reporting its amazing and yet it doesnt do anything?

"Text Dave" it replied with "Text Dave to who"

And "is Elvis dead" it replies with "I dont understand is Elvis dead"

My UPS was showing as 17/10 delivery, but it just turned up.

He said not all parcels were scanned out today, to save time, understandable.

Mk4 .:R32
how the f**k do I just transfer the contacts saved in my MBP address book onto my iphone without a sh*te load of the apps from my old phone trying to sync as well?