ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5 updates

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Watched the key notes on the IOS last night, looks good but nothing making me go wow other than the wireless syncing with itunes

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah, Apple never backs anything until ANY major public announcement.

Even last year when the prototype leak was legit they didn't confirm anything. Obviously. LOL.

DB.

BMW 440i
As said, all speculation.

The sooner the better, as my iPhone 3GS is starting to fall apart, it vibrates constantly in silent mode, and I hate having it on loud!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
As said, all speculation.

The sooner the better, as my iPhone 3GS is starting to fall apart, it vibrates constantly in silent mode, and I hate having it on loud!

Mine and the birds both started doing this at the exact same time. Both also 4 months out of warranty. Went to apple and they replaced them there and then. f**king awesome. Their customer service is the sole reason I'll always use their products. Let alone how good their hardware is.