ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm got the 3GS and I'll be waiting for the 5. Would have bought the 4 last year but things took a bit of a down turn last summer so decided to leave it. I was prepared to wait another couple of months for the 5 so another 2 or 3 isn't the end of the world.

DB.

BMW 440i
I'm waiting for the 5 :approve:

I've currently got a 3GS, im waiting for the 5 as my current contract has a few months, so may aswell wait another 2 or so months for the 5, otherwise ill be annoyed for the rest of the contract that i didn't wait!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
My contract officially ends on 30th September this year. I can upgrade from 30th June.

I'll be waiting for the 5. Be silly not to

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Like the above I'm waiting for the 5.

My 3GS is still superb, infact if the battery wasn't on its way out I'd probably hold on for the 6.

I've used a 4 and have seen little benefit tbh, the only feature i desire is the HDR camera thingy.

Was talking to my old mate Jobsy the other night, and he was telling me, in confidence, that there will be no iPhone 5.

We'll have an iPhone 4D, on the 22nd of August this year, then the iPhone 6 will be released June 2012. But it will be called just, 'phone'. no numbers, or i's.

DB.

BMW 440i
Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a 5. Seems strange having just announced the white 4.

DB.

BMW 440i
That's what I meant. So wouldn't surprise me if they just updated the 4 later in the year

Ibiza FR
I think they have bought the white 4 out now to bridge the gap until September, When I guess they will release the 5.
If they were going to bring the 5 out in June/ July, I guess they would have just waited and offered a white 5 from the start.

I was very tempted the other week to upgrade to the 4, but I want a bigger screen so I have made myself wait for the 5 with my fingers crossed!

Mr2 Roadster
White iPhone 4 only released to use up excess components before iPhone 5 release in a few months!

BMW F21 125d
I'm still rocking a 3GS and my contract expires next month, I too am holding out for a 5... Whatever it looks like, what ever software tweaks it has, we'll all buy one.

Turbo LY R27
Was talking to my old mate Jobsy the other night, and he was telling me, in confidence, that there will be no iPhone 5.

We'll have an iPhone 4D, on the 22nd of August this year, then the iPhone 6 will be released June 2012. But it will be called just, 'phone'. no numbers, or i's.

So in confidence you've just blabbed that on here lol?

My headphones don't fit in my jack anymore which is annoying :(

Take it into an apple store and they will remove the lint that gets stuck in the jack. It happened to me and the jack wouldn't go in so lost control of the in-line control on the earphones. FOC as well.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I'd also like the new software of the 5 to say the date and time with EVERY txt. Not just once in a while!

Rav4
I'd like the functionality of it to turn off the text message pop up screen when the phone is on lock and stop it juddering.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I swear I read somewhere that apple announced that there will be no iPhone 5 this year. Instead apple are supposed to be releasing the iPhone nano made out of left over parts from the older iPhones. Supposed to be £130 ish.

Have they changed their mind and decided to release the iPhone 5 ?

Has anyone seen official confirmation of this?

I am happy with my 4 ATM. Had it about 9 months now. Best phone I have ever had by far.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Apple are by far a poor company however for them to not have the yearly income of the new iPhone sales it would be a massive lose to the company not to generate those revenues.

Rav4
Thanks, this is what I mean. I don't want to JB, means having to ***** around every and anytime a new version of the firmware comes out.

I think he wants no notification at all so would need to jailbreak.

Ive turned it off on mine as I use LockInfo. Works really well now but should do it out of the box!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Apple are by far a poor company however for them to not have the yearly income of the new iPhone sales it would be a massive lose to the company not to generate those revenues.

Can anyone actually understand a word i'm saying?

I swear I read somewhere that apple announced that there will be no iPhone 5 this year. Instead apple are supposed to be releasing the iPhone nano made out of left over parts from the older iPhones. Supposed to be £130 ish.

Have they changed their mind and decided to release the iPhone 5 ?

Has anyone seen official confirmation of this?

That's about as official as Santa.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Lol! Says the guy who wonders why people can't understand his quote with a wrong spelling and awful grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.