ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6/6+ Cases!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yo CS!!!

I'm currently rolling with Apple Leather case. Pretty disappointed with the quality TBH, one side is completely warn/scratched and then there's the lack of lower protection. My Apple iPhone 5 leather case lasted for over 12 months!!!

I'm currently looking at alternatives.

What have you got/recommend?

I had the red leather one. Within the first month it was black on the corners it had worn down. Not like i didn't take care of it either I think for the price it should be much more longer lasting. I had a look at them back in store the other day and compared it to my current one (had it from launch day) and it looked terrible.

I currently have just got a new black leather one on. Hopefully it should look like its lasted a bit longer and I only have this because of a mix up and it didn't cost me anything.

I just like the fitting of the official apple ones but it's a shame they look sh*te after a couple of weeks.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've the Black Apple Leather one, still perfect for me, the Red leather does get dirty quick (my daughter's iPad Mini has the Red Leather, I wouldn't buy Red again)

I have the Apple iPhone 6 leather case and it is absolutely shocking quality for the cost! One month and it's got dents left right and centre.

Having the bottom of the case open is better in my opinion as it means it fits any docks/headphones without having to remove the case

I find it hilarious that people complian about phone cases getting marked. Maybe they should get a case for their case?

My iPhone 6 has been naked since day zero and doesn't have a blemish. Because I look after it. I do however have little doubt that any case or screen protector would be showing signs of wear. The nuts and bolts of it are that the phone itself is way more robust than anything designed to protect it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm too lazy to look after it, so it got a apple leather case.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My iPhone 6 has been naked since day zero and doesn't have a blemish. Because I look after it.

Over time a naked phone will scratch and wear, it's inevitable.

A case will preserve its condition and save it in the event of a drop (you don't need to be clumsy to drop something).

I visited the Apple Store a few weeks back. I was told by a member of staff that they've had a lot of complaints regarding the quality of the latest gen leather cases.

I fail to see how it's reasonable to expect the phone to wear out if it isn't protected by a soft leather case that is expected not to. But each to their own. People moan about everything. It doesn't mean their complaints are justified. In fact most people are stupid.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I fail to see how it's reasonable to expect the phone to wear out if it isn't protected by a soft leather case that is expected not to. But each to their own. People moan about everything. It doesn't mean their complaints are justified. In fact most people are stupid.

You're just spouting nonsense, dull nonsensical b****cks.

If you have nothing positive to add then I suggest you post elsewhere.