ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 7

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
So what's happened with Apple? I remember when there was a massive buzz and not significant details got leaked whereas now, everyone seems to know every little change down to the exact numbers!!

How did this happen?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
As above. Whilst they improve, no phone is going to ground breaking so just not as exciting anymore.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Stereo speakers and raw file support.
Welcome to android kit kat....

Think I might be getting a new iPhone through work though. Not sure which model but it'll hopefully be better than the 6 I have now (battery wise)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
b6gZvq7.png

Comes in 32, 128 & 256GB. Few more colour options etc.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Like the look of airpods, would suit me well.

Nothing groundbreaking with the iPhone it would seem. But I'm sure I'll upgrade at some point

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
This is the first time in a few years now that I've been impressed with the new features. 128GB Jet Black 7 please!

320d M Sport
Good job today by Apple [emoji106] I wanted a 32g jet black though. b*****d. I'm due an upgrade now so guess I'm waiting on 02 to release details.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Well I wasn't going to bother upgrading from a 6s, but dang that jet black colour has changed my mind.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Good job today by Apple [emoji106] I wanted a 32g jet black though. b*****d. I'm due an upgrade now so guess I'm waiting on 02 to release details.
Same. Not sure whether I can justify an extra £100 for a phone colour when I won't use the extra storgae space. So probably a black 32gb for me instead.

IMG_0075.JPG

Yet I'm lucky to manage 6 hours on WIFi with data & location services off [emoji1]

As for the 7 the screen desperately needs a increase in PPI :(

M135i
Anybody understand how the 'iPhone upgrade programme' will work looking at there website ?

From what I see it's just 0% finance with the option to start your program again every 12 months. Therefore if you buy the latest new phone every year then it would work out cheaper as you only pay installments for 12 months rather than the full 20 months.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Like the look of airpods, would suit me well.

Nothing groundbreaking with the iPhone it would seem. But I'm sure I'll upgrade at some point

Really? They look like Lego golf clubs.

All very shiny and lovely anyway but I'm trying to last a bit a longer on my iPhone 6... think I can do it :) nothing too revolutionary there really. Would be good if I was going for the Plus, as the depth of field thing looks good, but I prefer smaller phones.

320d M Sport
Does anyone actually use a plus for their everyday phone? It just seems massive?! How do you get it in your pocket on nights out etc?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Really? They look like Lego golf clubs.
Yeah i mean the product in general really rather than the design.

Don't forget you will of course want everyone to know you've got apple headphones!!

More excited about the apple watch 2! Definitely getting that, will wait and see if the Nike version is the one to go for :smile:

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Does anyone actually use a plus for their everyday phone? It just seems massive?! How do you get it in your pocket on nights out etc?

Only person I know with one is a girl... not an issue she says because it goes in her handbag.

Maybe they need to start doing Apple ManBags.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hmm, earpod things are strange. Also a pain, as I charge my phone and use an aux at the same when in my car, which I wont be able to do now!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've used my 6s plus since launch. I honestly don't think it's that big. Then again, it's all relative I suppose.

320d M Sport
Hmm, earpod things are strange. Also a pain, as I charge my phone and use an aux at the same when in my car, which I wont be able to do now!

This is exactly what I was just thinking. My Beemer has a mini jack and power source in the arm rest. I charge it with the Lightning and then plug in the mini jack for audio. I'm fucked now..!? [emoji53]

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
This is exactly what I was just thinking. My Beemer has a mini jack and power source in the arm rest. I charge it with the Lightning and then plug in the mini jack for audio. I'm fucked now..!? [emoji53]

Not got Idrive?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Surprised no one has mentioned the price. £819 for the one worth having is a lot of money.

I love my Apple Watch and their music service is pretty dank too so that's what the iPhone has on its side. Feature wise... I think the Note7 is better so far.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Think this explains my thoughts so far.

Black does look boss though.

Another 12months of 6s for me

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 151

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I'm just watching it now. I'm so confused. Is it the single lens camera or the double looking one??
Big one/small one. Got it!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Im not overly impressed at all. i Love the double camera and optical zoom, but not the size of the plus, so im buggered. Looks like this will be the first year in about 8 years i wont be getting the latest one.
I really like the earpods though, but they need to sound as good as my Bose one for £160 ffs!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I was going for 256gb jet black plus, but as every c**t is going to go for jet black (which I'm sure the iphone 3 and 4 were gloss black so it's nothing new) and it's going to scratch easily, I'll go for the matt black one I think, and maybe 128gb as I can see me upgrading again next year when the big changes come for the 10th anniversary edition (blatantly will be a new design and a much better screen) so I've only got to store 1 year of pics and vids this time.

Buying the black Apple Watch 2 sport too, swimming feature sold me on it. Expensive month!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Will be straight in a case anyway so the scratch issue doesn't bother me.

Saying that, I may go for the Matt one as it's always in a case lol.

Reactions: dk

dk

911 GTS Cab
After initial craving for the Jet Black, its glossy finish proves an absolute fingerprint apocalypse, so we're very much erring on the side of Black, which has a classy matte finish that adds grip too. Splendid.

That's my mind made up, extra grip is what I wanted to lose the case.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Lol at those stupid airpod things, £160 to look like a proper knob and suffer the renowned s**t quality of Apple earbuds.

landscape-1473274382-airpods.png
Yes because they're going to charge that sort of money for something they normally include with an IPhone.

Be realistic, they won't be the same as a free pair of headphones