ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Apps Query

Golf GTD
Just a quick one, treated the Mrs. to an iPhone 4 for christmas, she's obviously going to want to sync it on her own laptop. Is there anyway that she can have access to the apps that I've already bought? I'm sure I read you can use the apps on 4 devices, is this correct?

Not too fussed about the 59p ones but the sat nav's would be handy to be allowed on both phones.

Not really interested in jailbreaking either so don't want any piracy talk please :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I just dragged and dropped the app files from the iTunes folder into iTunes for the new device. I think it might have just been free apps I did though.

Does she already have an iTunes store account? She can use yours if not.

Then just download them on the phone, you'll get a pop up saying you've already paid for this app and that's it.

If you want separate accounts, you'll need to sync with the same computer I think.

Golf GTD
Does she already have an iTunes store account? She can use yours if not.

Then just download them on the phone, you'll get a pop up saying you've already paid for this app and that's it.

If you want separate accounts, you'll need to sync with the same computer I think.

Thanks Revs, she doesn't currently have an iTunes account, she can just use mine and download the apps. Thats good news then :)

Now, anyone got any ideas on how I can convince her that my 3GS would be better and I'll just take the new iPhone 4?