ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone compatible head unit ?

yeah but who'd want to play a cd, when all your songs are on your ipod?

Saves clutter in the car aswell

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i thought that and i nearly got the alpine unit, in the end i went for a pioneer and i started feeling like i had made a mistake as the alpine looked nicer with the colour screen etc... untill a mate who is a dj got in my car with a cd and wanted to play it, i get given alot of cd's at events or for promotion etc... so i need a cd player and i know i could of got a multichanger but thats more money and effort.

yeah guess for your uses its fair enough, but for the actual interface, i had a play with quite a few of them, and the alpine was leagues ahead..

D

dick

Pioneer P77MP but good luck finding one.

its the most beautiful head unit ever! had mine 3 years now

mines so scratched tho now... chips out of the aluminium all over the place... at least its nice to see that it its proppa metal not just a dead thin cover!

Citroen DS3 DSport
The article is wrong or out of date, I have the X001 and the iPhone works perfectly with it.