ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone contacts to another phone?

Hi all

Sending my iPhone off to O2 tomorrow and want all my contacts on my temp phone.

In iTunes I have it set so the contacts sync with Outlook, however, in Outlook there are no contacts. :S I have literally just done a back up aswell.

How do I get them onto the "new" temp phone? (it's an SE K850 btw)

Thanks a lot

Your main problem is how to get them onto the new phone.

Start > Accessories > Address book.

You can put them all there. How you're going to get them onto the SE I have no idea..

Bollox :(

AND you can't even get them onto the sim!

So the back-ups I have been making, where has it been putting the contacts? Or has it not as such, just created a file with the contacts in that would be sent to the iPhone in the event of a restore.

Well I'm guessing you're doing this before the new iPhone comes?

So just write down the important numbers. Chinese. Taxi. Work for phoning in sick etc and just cope. Then restore from a backup with your 4 and you're good to go..

Yes indeed, got O2 when the 3GS was worth £262 so want rid. My other option is to get a cheap 2G but such a thing doesn't seem to exist.

I have now got them into Windows Address Book. Just trying to figure out a way to get them into Outlook.

Btw I have Google Apps running in Outlook, will this affect it at all?

Also I have a good few dozen contacts (mostly work) that I WILL need over the next two weeks, so feck writing them all down! :p

Because the iPhone is so crap with contacts, not letting you update the sim, I keep a payg sim in an old phone and keep that sim upto date. It's a royal pain, but I lost all my contacts before when iTunes killed my iPhone so it's gotta be done.

Why they can't f**king have the option to copy to sim like every other manufacturer I don't know. Steve obviously doesn't have many friends so doesn't need it.

Found the solution if anyone else is having difficulties.

Sync iPhone contacts to Windows Address Book, download SE PC Suite and sync contacts from Windows Address Book to phone. Job done! :D

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
i just plugged my WinMob phone and BB into the PC at once and opened my computer, then right click on the phone u want to use and choose "transfer stuff" and it does it. Phone book, Contacts, Calendar, even speed dials

The wonders of Windows 7 :D