ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone email question

Got my iPhone 'mail' linked to my work email, everytime I try and send an email I receive this message
1af478aa.jpg

Any ideas? I'm a complete technotard so keep it simple ;)

Sorry should have explained this has only started tonight, the emails been set up and working fine for 2 weeks already.

Probably the person your trying to send to isnt accepting emails... Either that or your email server is having problems sending mail. Can you send to any other email?

If so that other email isnt accepting emails, if not then your email server may want rebooting

Nick

Probably the person your trying to send to isnt accepting emails... Either that or your email server is having problems sending mail. Can you send to any other email?

If so that other email isnt accepting emails, if not then your email server may want rebooting

Nick

No emails will send at all, how do I reboot it?