ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Facebook app

Disastra Coupe
Having issues. On anybody's profile i go onto i can't scroll down it. Deleted and reinstalled about 20 times, literally. New interface released tonight and still having the problem. Again i've deleted and reinstalled and still the same.

Sometimes it won't even load the profile.

Any ideas?

Disastra Coupe
It's annoying me tbh. I use my Facebook quite a lot, lot's of banter with friends and it help's me get through work lol.

Plus if i have something i like it to work. Little niggly thing's piss me off lol.

Disastra Coupe
Lol, noticed :rasp:

I've got the phone doing a software update atm. Until now it's always got to the last bit and then said it's been unable to do it for some reason. But i've just realised i've had to authorise this laptop. Done that now so hopefully it'll work!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Lucky guess iOS 5 is out in 24hrs 18 min

FYI I reset the Facebook iPhone app and it's now fine. But I am running iOS 5 on my iPad and iPhone 4

Disastra Coupe
Hmm, you're all speaking gobbaldy gook to me haha.

I'll update you once the software has updated, if it updates!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hold power button down, until slider appears then release and hold down home button.

Disastra Coupe
Updating the phone's software hasn't worked. Just done as you said above resetting the app and that didn't work either lol.

RB One Eight Two
Mine done the same this morning. So deleted Facebook and re-installed and now it won't even re-install. The one thing I dislike on iPhone is facebook, it is sh*t!

Works fine on my Blackberry

2937254162.png

RB One Eight Two
So I rebooted my iPhone and now it won't do anything, it is just hanging on the Apple logo on the black start up screen. Anyone know what I can do..?

EDIT : It has now rebooted itself. Personally think the facebook app is to blame.

Last edited:

Lou

So I rebooted my iPhone and now it won't do anything, it is just hanging on the Apple logo on the black start up screen. Anyone know what I can do..?

EDIT : It has now rebooted itself. Personally think the facebook app is to blame.

My 4 done exactly the same thing this morning! Eventually came back to life an hour later!!

Clio 197
I sacked off the fb app initially because it didn't have all the functionality of the website, I use safari now. Is the app any good now it's updated ?

Tesla MP3 2021
The Facebook app both on the iPhone are iPad are miles better, they look pretty slick aswell :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
I had to delete both the iPad and iPhone ones and reinstall before they would work.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Works great on my iPad 2, iOS4.

On my iPhone 4 though (iOS4) the FB app is killing me! At first it wouldnt start! So re-installed it and managed to log in! Now I can't scroll on profiles! Re-installed at least 6 times now and still no luck. Very unhappy as I use FB a LOT!