ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone insurance with natwest

transit connect
i lost my iphone 16gb 3gs about 3 weeks ago. reported it to natwest (advantage gold account) after getting proof of purchase,blacklisting etc they have said they would only offer a refurbished model but they dont have any and doubt they will get any. they have offered me £305 even tho i bought phone in may and o2 said it was worth £440. has any1 had any dealings with natwest and phone insurance as its a bit of a joke.i now need to put £150 towards a new phone. it hardly seems worth paying insurance. I seen a few refurbished models online but they have 90 day warranty so il be left with a shorter warranty than i had to start with.

any1 know best place to get an offline iphone 3gs or iphone 4? seen iphone 4 for 480 at vodafone?

I can't believe you bought a 3GS in MAY!

But £300 isn't that bad really. You can get a basically new one for that. Just have a scout on forums/ebay.