ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone logo light mod

Bus w**ker
I can't make my mind up on these. Would need to see one properly to decide if it looks good or cheap.

Don't believe for a second though that it has no impact on battery life, reception or the camera though. No chance I'd take my phone apart to fit one of these though.

All looks a bit try hard to me. Conjures up images of the kind of t**t who in the past would have rocked a fashion mullet, popped collar, fake tan etc.

BG 182
Definitely a bit geeky! On the English site it says the light will go out when the screen light goes out which sounds better to me than it staying on for 15 seconds. Which has got to affect the battery

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
so is this a case of unscrewing the bottom, popping the back off and swapping? or is wiring involved? (didnt read much ) if it is that simple id snatch one up.

im a sucker for novelty s**te :(

edit -

Plans are to release an export franchise kit which will be available to trained repairers abroad. It is by no means simple to replicate and would not be advisable to attempt without the expertise and knowledge of how the iPhone functions at a circuitry level. Details of how to participate will be released in the future
It will void any warranty with apple but the modification is fully reversible, returning the iPhone exactly back to how it was (at a smaller additional cost)

yeah, no thanks :( shame

R

revalot

Defo breaks apples T+C's looks good but what happens when u drop it and it cracks?
then you got two sides which are knackered as its made from glass. Ok you put the old cover back on.... then you've got definate witness marks all over youre device's screws which meen NO!!! gadget, device or home insurance would ever pay out on as they will first asume its been mod'ed. You will then be minus one apple device and about 500 quid.
Just don't do it like C.J said why isn't it a factory feature? there has to be some pit falls.