ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone problem

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can't put any music on, or access any music on the phone, looks like this in itunes
iphone.gif

Any idea's?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's synced with another computer?

This, but mine did it when it had never seen another computer once and I just had to restore the iphone from the last backup and re transfer my music accross.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I have similar issues but I may just be being a complete n0ob....... Cant get music from iTunes library to the iPhone

Reset the phone and computer and try again.

Have you moved any music to a different hard drive or anything?

If that all fails, try what Jenic says and restore it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Reset the phone and computer and try again.

Have you moved any music to a different hard drive or anything?

If that all fails, try what Jenic says and restore it.
Yeah, my music stays on a different hard drive.

Since you last synced you've moved it?

iTunes think it's a different library now.

There is a way to change it, lemme see if I can find it..

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Your iTunes library database has been deleted or corrupted. iTunes makes backups of it and if you rename the latest one to the right name it'll work.

No idea where it's stored on windows as I don't use it on windows, should be easy enough to find though.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ok, resynced with itunes (ie lost music on the iphone). All fine and dandy, put my albums back on. Just reconnected and it's doing the same again???? So I'm having to resync etc on every f**king connection??
Clues?