ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone problem

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Been getting a few issue's recently with my 3gs, at some point when the screen goes black, it wont come back to life, its like it shut itself off and wont turn back on, so i have to hold the on button and home button to reset it, and sometimes this wont do it either,

Could it be down that i have jailbroken the phone or is it a general iphone problem :S if it comes to it il claim on insurance then il have to make it back to standard,

Anyone had any problems like this on yours?

BMW 330ci Clubsport
If you think it could be a jailbreak issue then why not put it back to standard and find out? ;)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
its a 32gb one though, so all the crap i have shouldnt really be a issue,

i have deleted loads allready, anymore and i wont have nothing left on the phone,

@ colossus, im only thinking it could be the jailbreak because thats all i have done to the phone, but other people who have done it and not suffer any problems atall,

I meant crap as in stuff that comes with the jailbreak files.

Restore it and don't jailbreak. See what happens.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
ahh right,

this is the 3rd time its happend in the space of a month,so it might not be a jailbreak issue, but il restore it and claim for a new iphone, that will solve all my issues :)