ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone question

none, just walk
ive just won a 8gb iphone on ebay. Its unlocked so i should be able to put my t mobile sim card in it- but what about this update thing that is coming out soon? do i download it and unlock the iphone again? also do i need to download any drivers or anything from t mobile to make the phone work on their network?

how and what happens when people download the latest download and it breaks their unlocked iphone?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Don't update to v2.0 firmware until a unlock is released for this. If you do your iPhone will be locked again and of no use to you.

The phone should work on T-Mobile without any fuss but you may have to configure the internet access. So long since I tried anything other that a o2 card in my iPhone that I can't remember.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Should be released on Friday, possibly earlier if they launch mobileme later today. More likely Friday.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ah ok, so don't update my current one then if I want to sell it. (Buying new one on Friday)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll be :( if they do release v2.0 before Friday as I'll not be able to test it on my existing iPhone as I may also be planning on selling it.