ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone - Second Hand

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
When buying an iPhone second hand is there anything that can be put in place from preventing it being reported lost/stolen meaning the phone is then put on the blacklist rendering it pointless.

Just im thinking of trying to buy a 3GS second hand but worried of this happening as I have heard of it happening to people. Would receipt but enough to back this up if it was to happen?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Is it a very commen thing to happen when buying second hand, particulary on the iPhone?

I wouldn't say so. I've never heard of it happening.

A lot of the 3GS's will be out of contract now anyway. Schweppy had one for sale. Try him. He won't scam you.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
People blocking it after they sell it isn't normally an issue, its people that claim on insurance to replace their phone and then sell the phone they were replacing.
If you want to be confident, collect it and try it before handing over the cash.

Never above 25mpg
I've been dealing with eBay and second hand phones for years and years!

Just imagine it as buying a car privately and take similar precautions.