ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone sucks?

Sorry if this is years old, but I've not seen it and thought it was funny. I'm an iPhone user (jailbroken and awesome) and I found this link pretty funny. Surely we all have the freedom of choice? I won't bother going into why he's wrong, I just think it's funny that anyone could care this much about a phone :D

Erm, if this thread continues, which is doubtful since it's not really that interesting, could you two please just get a room?

;)

Last edited:
Maddox is awesome! Been reading his stuff since around the 2nd year he started doing it. He doesn't update as much as he used to though :(. His book is funny too.

I've posted that link several times in iPhone threads, but it never gets mentioned lol. I've also link his apple users discussion in several apple threads too.

Typical apple users pretend like it doesn't exist though ;)