ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone time wrong

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
So my 4am alarm didn't go off this morning, my mum woke me up at 5:15. The problem was my 3GS said 9:20 on the time. It's on auto set and was fine when I went to bed.

Anyone else had the same problem? Turned my phone on and off and it's still like it.

Oh, and it also says that it's Saturday 25th June!

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
When I went to Thailand, it adjusted properly in Dubai, then in Bangkok, but then we went to the South of the Island and my phone time completely lost itself and said it was about 4 hours later than it was, so i had to go back to manual until I was back in England.

Thats the only problem I have had.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Location services are on. I've set the time and date manually now. Changed back to auto and it kicks it back to Saturday and ahead to 2pm

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I have to do manual on the iPad, auto always f**ks me around.

Yeah mine is like this. The time often goes wandering off to something random. Pain in the arse as I use it as an alarm clock. Regular syncing seems to help a bit though.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
restore it, then activate it as a new device, (do not restore from backup), once activated, sync it.