ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone to Photobucket

Bumder With A Buffer
Is there anyway to upload pics straight from the Iphone to Photobucket?? I dont have my lead here at work.

I would guess I could just email them or something to my account??

Bumder With A Buffer
Meh just emailed them to my photobucket account. Didnt realise there was an app for that...

They do say there is an app for everything though!

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
yeah. download the photobucket app (its free)

Take photo. Upload to photobucket.

Done.

I didn't know there was a photobucket app :eek:.

I have been emailing the photo's.

Thanks for the info (although it wasn't specifically for me).

E87 118d M Sport
here is a pic i uploaded to photobucket via my iphone.

its of the menu of the photobucket app.

god i love how easy everything is with the iphone

37d1fe30.gif

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
only thing I found out with this is you can't share any pics from it online, and its a b**ch to do in Safari too! How do people share pics from Photobucket to here for example?

E87 118d M Sport
on the picture in your photobucket, copt the link in the 2nd of 4 links under the picture (called 'direct link') it appears if you hover over the picture. If you have the picture in full, right click on the image, go to properties, and copy the image 'location'.

then in your post on here, click the little square button that looks like a mountain with a sun on a yellow background, paste the copied link in there (only the link, nothing else) and press 'okay'.

then the picture will appear.

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Lol markie I know how to link pictures on a computer, I was asking how you do it from an iPhone, as per the title of this section! Lol

E87 118d M Sport
lol my bad. sorry mate. other than using that method on safari, or using the photobucket app, no idea?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hardly difficult. Choose the visit pbucket option, copy the link, paste, voilà. Tomorrow I'm explaining how to use Velcro on trainers. Some of you may wish to bring a pen and paper for notes.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hardly difficult. Choose the visit pbucket option, copy the link, paste, voilà. Tomorrow I'm explaining how to use Velcro on trainers. Some of you may wish to bring a pen and paper for notes.

How the f*ck do we use a pen and paper, smart arse? :S

;)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197

Have you tried this and got it to work on the iPhone? If you click on a image on the iPhone and select a link method it won't copy the code to the image you want.

Last edited:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
when i click on the visit photobucket, it wont open the page up and has a error message, have u found this? is that the way i will get the link to use on here for example to put pics in threads?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
If found with the photobucket app that you cant get the link, iv tried and tried and cant get it, so if i got something to post up on here i tend to upload on the phone and browse on the laptop, much easier :)