ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone unlocking

172 sport
Hi all I currently have a I phone 4 locked on orange is thee any way to unlock this as I got a voda phone sim only deal been to one place he said 75 to unlock it I just shook my head and walked out any help apprecited

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
google ftw.

Orange will unlock your iPhone for a fee of £20 providing you’ve had it for at least 3 months. The unlocking process takes between 7-10 days to complete. According to Orange:
If it’s a pay monthly phone you’ll need to call 150 free from your handset, or 07973 100 150 from a landline (call charges may vary).
If it’s a pay as you go phone you’ll need to call 450 from your handset, or 07973 100 450 from a landline (call charges may vary).
Many readers have experienced difficulties in unlocking an iPhone from Orange (see comments below) although there are some success stories too. Please do share your experiences in the comments below too!

172 sport
Just did tht
mate gonna do that as looking online sdo many scams ect at least with it being done by network it will be proper cheers mate.