ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Wi-Fi issues...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Woke up this morning to my iPhone refusing to connect the home hub that's it's been connected to for months, iPad is using it fine as are 2 other laptops in the house but it just keeps saying "Unable to join the network"

I've tried forgetting it and re-entering the password with no luck.

Any ideas?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ok I'll give it a restart and see... Was fine at 04:30 but woke up and it's not playing ball.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sometimes providers update router firmware over the line too. So it could be that.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No was just a BT Home Hub.... Hit restart and all is well

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Most likely a DHCP server issue. Try using a static IP for the devices which can't connect.

I'm a technology r****d..... How would I do this as it keeps locking out my iPhone, iPad and now he laptop randomly throughout the day.

I have no idea if it'll solve your problem, but it will certainly rule out the DHCP server in your router. Worked for me when I had similar issues some time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers.... HOWEVER, Where do I find all the codes he entered from? Honestly I'm a complete spack with tech :(

He kinda does explain it all. For your router IP, write down what's already in the field for the DCHP mode. For the iPhone's IP, just use the same number as he did.