ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod - Alpine X100. Error 03

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I have just bought and connected up my X100 to my 30gb Ipod Video & I get the Error 03 across the screen. It could be my Ipod's Firmware which is only 1.0?.

Is anyone else's working with Firmware 1.0 or have had this problem?.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i got errors silimar to that. turned out to be my ipod was screwed (hard disc worn out). try someone elses one to be sure.

Well just tried it again and on the Ipod I get the message "This Ipod is not currently supported with this device" lol. I just might try updating the Firmware?.

Just updated the Ipod to 1.3 and it works fine :), but I know for a fact it now won't work on the 360 :( (I had to roll back the Firmware about a month ago due to the fact that the 360 wouldn't recognize the Ipod with the new Firmware's)

Mk2 172
I have just bought and connected up my X100 to my 30gb Ipod Video & I get the Error 03 across the screen. It could be my Ipod's Firmware which is only 1.0?.

Is anyone else's working with Firmware 1.0 or have had this problem?.

How old is the ipod??? and are u using the usb lead. if so and its an old ipod then the usb lead wont support it. U have to use the optional 422i full speed lead :)

Mk2 172
Just updated the Ipod to 1.3 and it works fine :), but I know for a fact it now won't work on the 360 :( (I had to roll back the Firmware about a month ago due to the fact that the 360 wouldn't recognize the Ipod with the new Firmware's)

sorry just spotte this message. Sometime son the new x100 unit and on the other new ones they dont like the latest ipod update software for some reason!?!?!?! ive spoke to alpine technical and they dont know why either.