ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod docking stations / speakers

RB One Eight Two
Need some help. I'm looking at getting a docking station/speaker but don't have a clue which ones are any good for sound quality etc. Are there any reasonable ones out there that anyone would recommend?

Cheers

Ash.

1.8 Civic EX
The new Bowers & Wilkins Zepplin sounds great and it's wifi too, so as long as your machine is on with itunes running you can play through it without even docking your phone/pod etc, comes with quite a price tag and doesn't do radio etc which is a shame.

Do you literally only want it for playing the ipod or other functions too? I'll be keeping a close eye on this as I'll be buying one in the next month or two hopefully.

Cupra
I've only head the Bose one and it sounded phenomenal for the size of the thing. I was genuinly surprised how good the sound was... but yeah, they are pricey!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Bose doesn't give a true sound, ask any high end audio store and they will steer you away, you would be better to get a micro hifi than a dock, such as one of these mini hifi systems. but if you want something compact and all in one the B&W Zeppelin, without a doubt (i'm saying this and I have a Bose Sounddock 2)

This came today.

£4 buy it now on ebay! Well impressed!

09d649ac.gif

Just plugs into headphone thing. Rechargeable too.

Honestly not that s**t for the money!

If it breaks in Magaluf i wont cry.

1bac3909.gif

Bass!

2745835d.gif