ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod to Car Stereo

FF 182
Wondering if anyone can help.

I have the Pioneer P88 headunit and an ipod nano. I wen to get the aux lead to link the two together last night.

Now i thought when i plugged the aux lead into the back of the headunit and the ipod they should sync and i could play the ipod through my stereo. But for some reason it only plays CD and Radio. Looking through the instructions it says press the "source" button, which i have done and only those two options appear, Radio or CD.

Am I doing something very wrong or thick here or do i need a different type of cable?

Any help appreciated. The CD player is quite alot of money, was £400 and says ipod ready so not sure what is going wrong.

Any help appreciated

Alex

Twingo GT
i thought that to have ipod play through the stereo you needed a usb or a full speed ipod connection... AUX will only play via mp3 wont it? i may be wrong completely here but hey...