ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod touch...WiFi

Ive just got a ipod touch and cant get it to connect to the wifi in the chateau i work in not very good with things like this so any ideas what i need to check?

Some networks reqiuire your MAC adress to be permitted before you can connect, but on public networks this is uncommon. Can you find the network on the list when you search?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Thats your problem, no internet in the 1800's.
Just realised I created a paradox. If the lad were in the 1800's, there would be no internet, ergo he couldn't post on here. Space-time continuum fail.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Make sure you have got the caps lock on or off as per the key for the router / network. I spent a while trying to work out why mine wasn't working until I realised I was typing in lower case but the network key is caps...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Just realised I created a paradox. If the lad were in the 1800's, there would be no internet, ergo he couldn't post on here. Space-time continuum fail.

Unless he time travels like that Goodnight Sweetheart programme.