ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it gay to have white wheels and a white car?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
psh1 172?

was also thinking of spraying the base plates for the mirrors white and the door handels and doorstrips?

gay

or

not gay

Elise S1 B&C 140
Depending on the wheel, Not gay my mate had a TT with the 9 spoke 18"s in white looked the bomb

Meg on pistonheads £6995
not gay if lowered & stripped on lighter wheels track-racing stylee!

gay if completely standard

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL!!

the wheels are 15" speedline turninis or 15" speedline 2118s (depending on wet or dry tyres)

but both look very alike IMO

Jag Mondeo -Type
It wouldn't look gay, would look fantastic.

But it's been done, I would try to go for something more unique

Audi TT 225
Cillit Bang pink?
DSC007221.gif

Purple Rocks
rall_979.gif

Wello?
rall_599.gif

Bit of acid?
rech06_075_P4292247.gif

Or white? Yawn...
S6001005.gif

RenaultSport 172.
my mate had a white fiest wolf with white team dynamic monzas and it looked the shizz!

:)

RenaultSport 172.
LMFAO!:p

what wheels you puttin on ben?

EDIT, JUST READ ABOVE.

kool...i think white wheels would look the shizz tbh tho mate...even if you are going to wear tight leather trousers with the arse cut out :p

Megane
only problem with white is it only looks nice in good weather, looks a bit dull all the other times, and front alloys will get dirty with brake crap

RS Clio 172 Ph1
I thought Gay was whacking it up some other blokes bottom, but then I was uneducated at a comprehensive.

It's a matter of personal taste mate.

(Bloody Puff!)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
its so ghey, you might as well put a tow hook on too, and a roll cage, and think your on a rally cross, when sitting in a traffic jam

RenaultSport 172.
its so ghey, you might as well put a tow hook on too, and a roll cage, and think your on a rally cross, when sitting in a traffic jam

Lovely England Roads...Complemented by the wonderful weather :/

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well im considering the 197 Cup in white with the speedlines recoloured in white as well.....should look like a stickerless Cup racer!