ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is It Illegal

clio 1.6
is it illegal to ride around on the bumpstops lol??????!!! my ride is so uncomfy anyway i feel u feel every little stone

Chocolate Bar™
may i ask why you've done that?

im sure theres some legality meaning its illegal lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Take the springs out?!

nobody could possibly be that........well........stupid?!

i was thinking of removing some of the mounting brackets for things, like engine and gearbox to reduce the weight, maybe a tie rod or two also!

172Cup & 1987 BMW 635CSi
I took the headlights and windows off mine - goes much faster now due to weight savings.

Next step is to shave all the paint off the car - I reckon it would look wicked, and must save at aleast another 200g.

Anyone know how to remove the steering column? I surely don't need one of those, and it is just weighing my car down soooooo much.

deary, deary me...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Here's a good question though - Do tyres legally have to be made of rubber?

I know it wouldn't be practical to use something like metal - BUT is it legal?

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
dont think its explicity stated but will illlegal due to british standards for the road tyre ect, prob wont be any rims with the required standards.

or so im guessing

Rip3z said:
Here's a good question though - Do tyres legally have to be made of rubber?

I know it wouldn't be practical to use something like metal - BUT is it legal?