ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it just me or have i just paid my money to join a club that doesnt cater for my model?

clio 182
Having been a past member owning 172 cup and numerous 182s which were great cars it seems to me that ive made a mistake rejoining as a new member owning neither of the aformentioned models, as when asking technical questions relating to my model, ive received no feedback, surprisingly? And while searching have found no local club activity i my area. Perhaps on hindsight i should have joined a club more specific to my model. £10 as a rejoin is not a lot but dont see the point in being in a club not catering to my particular car. My mistake.!!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
The only thing I can see you haven’t had a reply to, is your air box removal question.

this site has a lot of 197/200’s - I’m sure plenty while chime in. You may have just posted at a quiet time and/or you post missed.

you can also use the search bar and 99.9% of your answers will be in there from previous people asking the same thing.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Having been a past member owning 172 cup and numerous 182s which were great cars it seems to me that ive made a mistake rejoining as a new member owning neither of the aformentioned models, as when asking technical questions relating to my model, ive received no feedback, surprisingly? And while searching have found no local club activity i my area. Perhaps on hindsight i should have joined a club more specific to my model. £10 as a rejoin is not a lot but dont see the point in being in a club not catering to my particular car. My mistake.!!
Theres no local club activity because covid.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
This forum is so much more than just getting answers to Clio related questions and 99 times out of 100 you’ll get the info you need anyway....

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
This forum is more for emotional support for me after I bought a sh#tbox on a very wet weekend in Aberdare or the time my dog chewed on the neighbours chihuahua. So much more than an RS clio forum😆

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I've already had enough entertainment for my membership payment this year, so thanks for adding to the value.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This place is the best £10 you'll spend tbh. I've been here 10 years or so. Never owned a Renault let alone a Clio 😂
Brilliant place for advice and I've found answers on here to help other people out.

If you own a Clio and can't find an answer, you probably aren't asking the question right.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve never even owned a Clio Sport and I’ve been here 11 years ffs.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
genuine question, do you need to remove the battery to take off the airbox on a clio 200?
Dont know but the standard 1*2 airbox is annoying to remove and I wish the battery came out without removing the ecu brace.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
FCFD9424-8FF8-43AA-9DA3-99CABFC5823E.jpeg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're only 16 and like football, it's probably not the forum for you anyway ?

Didn't seem to be much happening in N.Wales in 2013 either.

Can't wait for the same message in 2027 (y)