ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meets and membership

clio 182
ive been a member now for a few months and have found that there is not a lot going on in and around n wales,disappointing really.apart from the few main events nationally to me the reason i joined was to get together with like minded people with a common interest and love for all things clio.I don't need to take advantage very often in the club discounts and neither is the need for insurance discounts a major reason for me subscribing to the club.

probably wont subscribe next time round.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If there's not alot going off in Wales, why don't you bite the bullet and arrange something? Someones got to do it, so let it be you!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I agree, if you want meets then organise them ;)

Doesn't matter if you only get 2 or 3 people coming, some of the best meets I've ever had were with very few people.

If there's not alot going off in Wales, why don't you bite the bullet and arrange something? Someones got to do it, so let it be you!

This

I agree, if you want meets then organise them ;)

Doesn't matter if you only get 2 or 3 people coming, some of the best meets I've ever had were with very few people.

And this. I got fed up of the EM having now meets so I've organised some! Next one for us is on Saturday:D