ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it just me...

Artic Blue Clio 182
Yeh, sometimes you find that is the way.... just shame it was an expensive way to find out!! Good that you are friends though!

FF Blackgold 182
Yeh, sometimes you find that is the way.... just shame it was an expensive way to find out!! Good that you are friends though!

Could have been worse. We could still be together and then be in denial. It was important for me to stay friends, as it would of been a waste of 9 years together (3 years married) otherwise. Anyway, off topic!!:nono: Lol

Ahem! Get the flame red 172 bud. Back on topic, phew.;)

Artic Blue Clio 182
Yep, bak on topic!!
Yeah will get myself a flame red, the one for sale on here does look a good example but have a feeling he is in Scotland....which is miles away!!! May have to keep looking... Surely one will turn up!?

FF Blackgold 182
iirc he is mate, yes. Seriously, fly up there and then drive it back m8. I would.:approve:

Artic Blue Clio 182
That would be good fun actually! Be like a mini fly-drive holiday in the UK lol

(I'm from Kent)

FF Blackgold 182
That would be good fun actually! Be like a mini fly-drive holiday in the UK lol

(I'm from Kent)

There are some cracking roads up there just crying out for a blast! Do it. You know it makes sense.:) Let us know how it goes bud.

Artic Blue Clio 182
Lol

Yeah tell me about it, it is getting late... I think I best get some sleep... no doubt I'll be dreaming of clios now!!

Anyways, cheers for the advice guys.... Take it easy!

Clio3 1.4 16v dynamique
One of the lads at work is selling his mk2 172 its in good condition too. Blue though not red.