ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it just my mind

Astra van,Mk1 nova
well everytime i get into my cup i think it feels slower than the night before :) and then the next day it fast again, then slow and so on!

anyone else fell the same about there clio?

'51, 172
mines the same sometimes feels like i can beat anything then sometimes dont feel much better than my old 1.2 extreme! and i wonder why i pay so much to run it!

Clio MK 4
I advise to try and drive a slower car for a bit like a 1.2. When u get back in urs u'll soon realise how much quicker it is.

Clio Sport xxx
All psychological man, been talked about to death, a car just doesn't loose 10bhp one day and gain it the next!

Your surroundings (and therefore what road) will also play a part in this 'mind trick' effect. Also the amount of time since you last drove it aswell as how long you've had the car will effect how fast it 'feels'

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
basically mesure it??? lol simple
when u think its low get a ruler then when its normal double check, then you have your answer :)