ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it only me who really likes the standard 182 wheels?

Nissan 350Z
I notice a lot (most?) people with Clio 182's seem to like changing the wheels, either to those turini wheels or more tragically, to some 17" halfords specials which makes the car look like a rollerskate.

I think the standard wheels are really spot on. OK, some say the have poor venting, but i've never personally found that to be much of a problem TBH. However, style wise i think they look great.

I do like the Trophy wheels, but to me they only really look right on a trophy. I think the turinis look ok too, but to me they seem to look smaller and less substantial than the standard 182 wheel.

My 182 is silver and does not have the cup pack alloys but i actually prefer the silver to the anthracite on a silver car. However, on say a black car, the anthracite wheels look great.

What are your thoughts about the alloys?

A

andy27

There the Reason i bought a 182, well not just the wheels obviously! But I love them they are Spot on, I have the Anthracite ones on My Arctic Blue 182 and have No Plans of Changing!!!!!!
Renault made a Good Choice with that Design!!!!!!!

Liquid Yellow 182
I love my 182 wheels, think they look mint especially anthracite with my liquid yellow. I know other people have changed them, but personally I prefer the originals. :)

182 wheels are spot on ;) especially on a racing blue 182!!! i was even tryin to get my sister to get the anthracites on her wee black dynamique clio ha ha

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah i like them .. think they suit the car well. i also have a silver 182 with the silver wheels.

Leon Cupra 300
i dont like the 182 wheels, always been a fan of multispokes and std cars, so one of the resons i went for a cup and also if was trading up id only go for a trophey!!!

VRS
i prefer the standards as well :)

and in my opinion my racing blue looks a lot better on the standard anthracites than it wud wiv trophy wheels :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think the 182 anthracites look good , as meggerman says they do look bigger than normal 16 inchers . Also think the multispokes like the turninis look good as well .

yeah i like mine aswell, only ones i would change to would be probably the trophys turinis, and really only because of weight.. but i prefer the 182 wheels

A Beautiful R32
hmmm, I can't decide yet. I'm considering changing my 182 Anthracite wheels for some lighter weight wheels (with better ventilation lol)... I can't quite choose though, I don't want the car to end up looking like a chav mobile...

G/W 200 and project Vdub
i luv the std wheels, thinking about powder coating them black, but every 1 around town has ther wheels black.

I like the standard just a shame there 16's so replacment tyres arn't cheap plus they don't cool the brakes well.

I love them but think they look best when moving.

Although I do love the Turinis aswell and I'm not sure if to get these onto a black 182.

Mondeo STTDCI
I love them too. They are awesome.

But the car I wanted originally was a Cup and I love turinis. I bought the 182 and the sucker punch was the trophy with the antracite turinis. Soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them.

Liquid R27 067/500
Love them! In fact love them soo much ive just taken off the Turini's and are now for sale on ebay!:eek:

LY 200
^^^ I had them in 15's on my old hybrid.......Not really my bag anymore tbh!!!

Standards or super legs all the way!!!

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
Ive only got a black dynamique and i got rid of the standard 15's and bought some anthracite 182 rims...look good even on my car..

pbirkett said:
I notice a lot (most?) people with Clio 182's seem to like changing the wheels, either to those turini wheels or more tragically, to some 17" halfords specials which makes the car look like a rollerskate.

I think the standard wheels are really spot on. OK, some say the have poor venting, but i've never personally found that to be much of a problem TBH. However, style wise i think they look great.

I do like the Trophy wheels, but to me they only really look right on a trophy. I think the turinis look ok too, but to me they seem to look smaller and less substantial than the standard 182 wheel.

My 182 is silver and does not have the cup pack alloys but i actually prefer the silver to the anthracite on a silver car. However, on say a black car, the anthracite wheels look great.

What are your thoughts about the alloys?

i prefer the silver wheels to anthracite too. not that i dislike the anthracite ones :)