ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it possible? Flickr question.

..To have your photos in a set on Flickr but not have them show up in your photostream? I have taken a load of snaps at a circus for a lady friend and I would rather box them off as such rather than have everyone be able to view them on my photostream.

Thanks, I don't have a pro account but would upgrade!

koi

Audi S1
Click on the pictures and you can edit who can see them:

Only You (Private)
Your Friends
Your Family
Anyone (Public)

Cupra
Never mind, I took too long to write out my answer. What he said ^^

In order to use the friends and family options, the other people have to have a Flickr account obviously...

Last edited:
Yeah thanks, but that's not quite what I am saying, I have no problem with people seeing the pics, its just they are snaps, pretty crap and given there are 19, they fill the first page of my photostream and I don't want them too :p Am happy for them to be boxed off in a set but not on display for all to see!

Cupra
You could also just manually change the dates the photo was posted to Flickr to push them to the back of your photostream. On the "Actions" menu, go to "Edit Title, Tags and dates" then change it there. The downside is that you will have to do it 19 times.