ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it possible to make a 182 4 wheel drive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Realistically no.

While it IS possible, its certainly not economcially viable, and especially if you have to ask the question, you clearly couldnt do the work yourself, and if paying for it to be done you would be into 10s of thousands of pounds because of the scale of the work at which point why not just buy a decent 4wd car instead of building a not particuarly decent one from a 182.

rs clio 182
thanks for replys guys i just wasnt sure if it was possible my mate was sayin last night i should do it didnt think it would be worth the effort tbh didnt even think it would be possible

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
thanks for replys guys i just wasnt sure if it was possible my mate was sayin last night i should do it didnt think it would be worth the effort tbh didnt even think it would be possible

Why on earth did your mate suggest it?? Is he 12?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Just tell him you've done it today, he sounds like the kind of person that would believe you. At the same time, tell him you have added a supercharger, 2 turbochargers, 2 extra cylnders and you now have 800bhp.

S3, Polo
Why stop at four-wheel drive when you could make it like a tank (you know, with guns and tracks), then stick helicopter blades on it.

EDIT: ...Then add rocket boosters and a Night-Rider LED strip and call it KITT.

rs clio 182
f**k knows we was gettin blazed and a evo went past racin a scoobie then he turns round to me and says i bet you could make this awd .

phase 1 flamer 172
Just buy the 4 wd car of your choice, similiar dimensions to your car makes it easier, then cut the top of and throw it away, do the same with yours only throw the bottom away, then weld the 2 parts left together, weekends work, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.