ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it possible to order a RS Clio in this combo?

VW Potato
guys, if not now, but over the course of the next few months, will it be possible to order:

- a stock 197 with the revised gear ratios, with...
- with the cup handling package as an option, with...
- the Recaros as an option

if so, I'm liking this combo :)

cheers,

g

'18 Megane dci
Revised gear ratios are applied to all 197's made from Oct I read.
Cup chassis option shouldn't be far off now.
Recaros are available as an option already.

:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd imagine the gearbox's for the F1's have already been made and can't be many left to sell?

VW Potato
Revised gear ratios are applied to all 197's made from Oct I read.
Cup chassis option shouldn't be far off now.
Recaros are available as an option already.

:)

cool beans!

Ballsie - i was all for the R27, until i heard reno were tweaking the ratios on 5th and 6th gear. Plus, i won't get my butt into gear to get an R27 before they're all snapped up, so i have to defer to the recently formed Plan E. :)

g

VW Potato
i believe that the 5th and 6th gears have been made taller, so in 6th at 75mph you're not bouncing off the rev limiter anymore ;-)

i don't have the tech data though.

g

Clio 197
i believe that the 5th and 6th gears have been made taller, so in 6th at 75mph you're not bouncing off the rev limiter anymore ;-)

i don't have the tech data though.

g

Bastids, why do they always have to wait until i have bought one, first they release the R27 at a silly price and now this. Wonderful Renault.

VW Potato
i wouldn't lose too much sleep over it, Mikey. You could argue that the shorter geared cars might be better for track days (if that's your thing).

g