ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it worth £160 for induction kit?

Black 1.2 16V Clio 2
I have a 1.2 clio. would it b worth paying £160 (£190 inc. Vat) to get a pipercross viper carbon induction kit (off K-tec racing), or would i b better off with a cheap air filter and just saving my money to buy something else?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No, spend £160 having it large on those scottish b-roads.

Porsche Boxster987S
I have a 1.2 clio. would it b worth paying £160 (£190 inc. Vat) to get a pipercross viper carbon induction kit (off K-tec racing), or would i b better off with a cheap air filter and just saving my money to buy something else?

yes

1.2 Dynamique billabong
on a 1.2 you wont see much in the way in performance gains anyway, if you are after one for the induction sound then the normal pipercross filter is alot cheaper (think mine was about £40 with fitting plate) and sounds pretty good

ph2 iceburg 172
as said you wont see any/many gains from an induction kit, it will make it sound nice but thats pretty much it
personally i would go for the panel filter and go for a caf

Charged Superleggera
if you want sound get an exhaust. get a bmc if you want a bit better performance if any but for that sort of money i would rather save up more and get coiovers or a decent exhaust