ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it wrong to like this volvo ?

MKIII 138
well is it ? probably doesnt handle that well, but i like the 19" bbs and 20mm spacing for a start

3087499639_0bfdaec85e_o.jpg

3087499511_f2843d1835_o.jpg

sounds pretty minty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZvYo1glfFw&feature=related

High Performance Sound Pack with IPod Dockstation and 160GB IPod Classic Gen.4, Active Subwoofer,
BI-Xenon, RTI Navi + Volvo On Call, R-Design, 19"x8,5 BBS CK07; 225x35x19 Antrazit, 20mm Distanzscheiben, Special LCS Exhause 3" with Racing-KAT

Track 172 & Golf R32
the way i would explain it is... its like one of those women who look realy nice from behind but when u see the face... not so good lol

172 rep
liked these since they came out, but being a volvo, I always kept quiet lol.

That one's gorgeous too, but not sure about the blue, would prefer it in dark grey

Renaultsport Clio 197
needs something to 'fill out' the masive rear screen... but can't think of anything but stickers :rasp:

Shed.
Its funny ive always thought they looked s**t, but the new volvos....well theres something about them i like.

MKIII 138
allegedly there will be a C30-R with the FRS engine and the AWD platform, albeit a conservative version compared to the FRS

I hate volvo's with a passion, but i like them.

Looks well smart.

Plus they have the same 2.5T engine the Focus ST has so it'll be quick enough.

MKIII 138
allegedly there will be a C30-R with the FRS engine and the AWD platform, albeit a conservative version compared to the FRS

i do love the sound, interior/exterior quality (touches like laminated glass for quiet ride, security and safety) 10 speaker Dynaudio system, geartronic option for shitty work commute, mint 'chairs' i.e the most comfortable car seats that exist, BLIS system.

im stuck between something like this or the new meg 250, even though in the corners the 250 will probably eat the C30 alive and look a lot more sporty aswell.

the new 2009 has update interior, wish there was a LSD option and slightly more hardcore suspension technology.

few more shots

attachment.php

C30PickUpGothenburg19-22Feb0935.jpg

two tone option.. titaium with java brown..

11032008198filt.jpg

C30_3.jpg

c30_4.jpg

god i must be getting sensible in my old age :(

MKIII 138
think they need some handlin g improvements even in t5 guise tbh.. by the looks of things rear sway bar, coilovers are the way to go

I'm another "front looks best, rear not so much" opinion. The current S40 looks very similar at the front too - there are hints of R34 Skyline look in there IMO!!

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Nope, saw a miiint one in white the other day, with black alloys and red calipers. Looked well smart

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I tike the front as it looks mean. However, the back on the other looks totally out of place with the front end of the car tbh.

MKIII 138
i was thinking the back is a bit odd but by no means the worst rear end its what makes it stand out.. then i thought actually for once the dog would get a great view !

:D

E90
Volvos are the future, My deisel 5 cylinder sounds fecking awesome, and it has uber amounts of torque, Boring as fcuk mind you, but for the job its suppose to do its ace.

E90
They have the same interior as the s40 I have, good planning from volvo, these must save a fecking shed load of moulds and parts etc.