ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is mine an import????

Clio 172 sport
Just brought a 172 clio sport 02 plate, and my mate noticed that it hasnt got any alarm sensors so no alrarm? is it an import?

Its got etched windows and locking wheel nuts and everything else is sound........

Was i ripped of i paid £4800 for it body work in mint condition, its done 42K, and interia in good condition, the only thing is that i dont think the person who had it before new how to drive as the alloys are scuffed, been told you can get them done for around £170?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
price seems ok, no alarm would suggest an import, but the window etching and wheel nuts would have had to have been fitted by the previous owner. I fitted the locking nuts to mine but didn't ever bother with the window etching.

Clio 172 sport
Cheers, it is HPI cleared?????? well it never showed up as being an import?
Would it definatly show up then on a HPI?
Also should i get the cam belt changed?
It had a service done at 36K, and the bloke said dont need to change cam belt untill about 72K????
Cheers for your advise, any more advise welcome.....