ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is music and phone a possibility via Dension/other in car device?

Looking at getting a Dension ipod holder and link for the new car, but wondered if I could kill two birds with one stone and get the dension to work as a phone link as well as a music link?

Or would I have to get an Audi/other bluetooth device and just use separately?

Parrott? Ok, so they will have something that I can connect my iPhone to and it will play the iPhone music through the cars speakers and same with phone calls?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
it is.

iOplayContentsGroup.gif

See how simple that is?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If he has an S3 an aftermarket HU would look garbage.

dash.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He's right you know.

Splash out on a big ass double din HU.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It will take him 7 years to decide on a HU. Limit the b******s choice.

OK,

A; Tom is right about the CD player looking gash, Mike. Personal taste, but want as OEM look as poss.

B; I spent 1000s on my Clio and that kept going wrong (ICE wise) so excuse f**king me if I want to spend some time, Tomarse.

C; Answer me this: where do you put the two wacking pieces of orange equipment? Or would you just suggest chucking them in the dash somewhere?

x

Last edited:
Surely the standard HU will have a line in?

Just buy a cheap iPod from eBay with a broken screen and use that.

Precisely what I was going to do, Dan, but I know Tom knows his stuff with these things. So thought if I can get an all in one device to handle the blue tooth as well, spot on.

I have a perfectly acceptable nano 3G that is for that use, but just great to have an all in one.

Tom that is ace, with the added on BT device to either of the ones listed.

Sold to the man in Cheshire.

Mr2 Roadster
Parrot 9200, available for £150.

Won't work with Bose upgrade out of the box though if you have that.