ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is my Plasma tellybox f***ed?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Two nights ago one line appeared, now there's two from top to bottom.

100_3082.jpg

100_3084.jpg

Warranty time I guess - but would it be repaired or replaced do you think?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
cant you adjust the vertical/horizontal hold with a screwdriver?

Mine has them on the back

14_Inch_Black_And_White_B_W_Tv.jpg

Oh and seriously, my guess is repaired. Have you tried another input source?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and seriously, my guess is repaired. Have you tried another input source?

Not tried another input for the Sky box, but switching between HDMi and Digital Freeview gives the same lines.

Anyone had a problem like this?
Sending this away for repair is going to be a massive pain in the arse!

Yours is the Pani isnt it?

I remember someone on the AV Forums had a Samsung Engineer come and look at his.

Where did you get it from? I bought mine from PC World purely for this reason, so I can take it back if I goes wrong.

A similar thing happen to ours only about a week after we had it (talking about a year and half back now) a line about half inch in from the left and half way down the screen. Managed to replace it, ours in the 42-PV500

clio 182 black /gold
This happened to my mate. He had it about 2 -3 weeks short of a year. He took it back and paid 30 pound for a better model because it was not being made any more.

My old Pioneer PDP-433mxe did this, exactly the same fault. As already said it will need a replacement panel.

Time to upgrade.