ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there a clifford accessory that can turn your headlights on>

Not heard of anything for auto headlights like a lot of cars have these days where they come on automatically when it gets dark.

I'm sure there's some Clifford function though to keep the headlights on though for a certain length of time after you turn the ignition of (meant to be so you can see from your car to house i think)

1.8 Civic EX
there is. you can asign a button on the key fobb to turn them on when your outside the car. can set it from 30secs to a couple of mins I think you still have to turn them on with the stalk in the car for them to stay on. I had it on my Golf and my Fiat, we're talking about 3-4years ago so they must still do it.

6/468 17poo
they definitly do it mate, but thats all i no maybe check the clifford site or a supplier, think its around £100 add on tho?hmmmm

106 GTi
A few yers ago there where a couple of versions, one was an add on modules, and some alarm models had it built in as standard.

The default fob for my old Clifford (Concept 300) had headlights on it - it's a feature you get fitted when it's installed..

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Daz said:
The default fob for my old Clifford (Concept 300) had headlights on it - it's a feature you get fitted when it's installed..

Yup this is an add on - feature.

Not sure if they still do it or not, i have it on my concept 300 and as Daz mentioined there is a button on the fob for it.

Clifford also do a add on unit so that u get the auto night light feature same as the Mk2 Clio range of auto headlights.

This was an american addition so not sure if it is available in the UK.

I had it on my old car the engineer put it on when he fitted it. It was button 7 on the master remote an they stayed on for 30 seconds he done it for £30 back hander had the window option aswell