ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good buy? need help now after nearly getting riped off:(

Artic Blime 182
Looks like a minter but i wouldnt touch it at that millage especially at that price. Just my thoughts though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Proba touch deare than i'd like to pay with those miles, but its a MASSIVE improvement over that last pile of cat sick.

53 Clio's & counting
i thnk it looks nice mate, the miles will be fine if its been looked after, so if its mint then £2500 for a mint ph2 seems good :)

Artic Blime 182
How the hell can you tell that from some pics on autotrader lol ... it looks a lot better than the other nail for sure :)

Yeah after writing it i thought minter isnt the right word good would of been more sensible but couldnt be arsed changing it lol. my bad :rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You kidding? Theres no such thing as a good buy on here, there is however a "mates mate" who got one with less miles for a packet of cheese and onion crisps and a can of tizer cheaper...!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
if i can get it for about 2200? u think ? yer its a lot nicer anit it no 197 tho:( lol

£2500 is a good price already, but if you can get it for less and the history is all good (& check my list that I gave you) then its a bloody good buy!

Theres plenty of life left in it!

none
£2500 is a good price already, but if you can get it for less and the history is all good (& check my list that I gave you) then its a bloody good buy!

Theres plenty of life left in it!

ok pal thanks i will take the check list :cool:haha what car u drive? and under the bonnet what are the best mods to do ?

none
You kidding? Theres no such thing as a good buy on here, there is however a "mates mate" who got one with less miles for a packet of cheese and onion crisps and a can of tizer cheaper...!

i think everyone on here as had good constructive criticism and been very helpful best forum i been on by far imo

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ok pal thanks i will take the check list :cool:haha what car u drive? and under the bonnet what are the best mods to do ?

I have lots! lol. My main pride and joy is a mk1 CLi16v with a 172 engine. (thats still not finished! lol)

Me personally, I wouldn't bother touching it. It seems that whenever a Renault Is modified, it will break down. Both mentally and physically.

If I was you, i'd spend money when its needed. For example, get it all serviced and running tip-top, then when the exhaust falls off (it will) replace with a SS jobbie. Then when the brakes melt (they will) replace with some decent fast road stuff.

The induction kits and the like all look good but don't actually do anything performance wise. (They do siound immense though! lol)

1.4 phase 1
induction kits can help perfomance wise, and sound the nuts.

see if you can get it closer to £2000 thou becuase of miles.