ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a Yozza?

Racing Blue 182
that pipe isn't anything we make nor have ever made, looks like a bodge DIY item hence the rust!
Is that just the decat pipe or is it the actual exhaust bit? (excuse my lack of knowledge I know nothing!

LY R26 #288
Oh yeah, that looks like the centre section has a flange on it to mate it to the decat pipe. It's been modified.

You won't be able to fit that to a cat that's for sure. Looks like its decat all the way for you haha.

Racing Blue 182
Oh yeah, that looks like the centre section has a flange on it to mate it to the decat pipe. It's been modified.

You won't be able to fit that to a cat that's for sure. Looks like its decat all the way for you haha.
Oh dam, I thought it was just the decat pipe! Too late now, I've bought it, good job it was cheap! May be a silly question, but can it get modded back if it is the centre section that has been modded lol? If so, is it really expensive?

Lionel Richie
it'll cost you anywhere from £70-£100 to have it put back as was, or you can just buy a new centre section for not much more

Racing Blue 182
it'll cost you anywhere from £70-£100 to have it put back as was, or you can just buy a new centre section for not much more

OK thanks Fred, I'm hoping it is the decat that is modded so I can just have it as a catback with my standard cat! If not I guess thats my only option! Is that only something you can do or can I send it elsewhere (closer to me hopefully). Thanks for your help!

Lionel Richie
we can send you out a new centre section, de-bodging is something you'll have to get done locally, or you can just do the 2.5inch CAT mod

Racing Blue 182
we can send you out a new centre section, de-bodging is something you'll have to get done locally, or you can just do the 2.5inch CAT mod

OK thanks Fred, I will see what it is like on Wednesday when I get it, and if its crap I think I'll get a new centre section from you guys, easier I think, and I don't know if a local place will do a rubbish job! Thanks again!

Which setup? And what crappy centre section join, the one thats on there at the moment? Sorry, I'm a r****d :eek:

The standard centre section to cat joint is a crap design, uses a clamp and it's annoying lol.

On the yozza you posted its flanged on both ends so you dont have the crappy clamp. No good if you want the CAT in though.

Racing Blue 182
The standard centre section to cat joint is a crap design, uses a clamp and it's annoying lol.

On the yozza you posted its flanged on both ends so you dont have the crappy clamp. No good if you want the CAT in though.

Oh right thanks! I kinda want the cat in it, as I just bought a new one lol. I hope its not ruined haha! If it is, I'm glad I didn't pay over the odds for it! Lol. Although I don't think I'll mind having it decatted!

Oh right thanks! I kinda want the cat in it, as I just bought a new one lol. I hope its not ruined haha! If it is, I'm glad I didn't pay over the odds for it! Lol. Although I don't think I'll mind having it decatted!

It's the way forward :p I love it, sometimes get a bit conscious of the noise it produces though lol.

LY R26 #288
It's not just that though, it's the fact it'll need a cat fitted to pass an mot unless he has a friendly tester.

Racing Blue 182
It's not just that though, it's the fact it'll need a cat fitted to pass an mot unless he has a friendly tester.

I know, it has just passed an MOT last week so have a whole year to not worry about it :p But I live in a bit of a quiet town (at times) and might be a bit inappropriate lol :eek:

Racing Blue 182
I have just compared my pics to Jesus' pics in the for sale section, now I see the difference! If i don't go down the new centre section route, I'm guessing its not just a 'chop of the flange' jobby, how difficult will it be to get it to fit with the cat again!? Anyone know/done this? Thanks

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My emissions were fine. 2 weeks ago passed with no advisories - decatted Yozza. Last year passed with decatted janspeed. Both different mot centres.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ill be sure to tell the mot tester that he isn't testing properly next year. Lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've had it tested at a local garage too and the emissions were fine.

Not complaining mind, lol.

Racing Blue 182
I have just compared my pics to Jesus' pics in the for sale section, now I see the difference! If i don't go down the new centre section route, I'm guessing its not just a 'chop of the flange' jobby, how difficult will it be to get it to fit with the cat again!? Anyone know/done this? Thanks

Anyone lol?

Inferno 225
Get it on and me a man ha ha ya will love it trust me, I was thinking off taking mine off but love it to much :p even of ya have it on for a week ha ha was it u that I said if I was selling mine I wud pm ya? Sure it was u!

Lecky

Racing Blue 182
Get it on and me a man ha ha ya will love it trust me, I was thinking off taking mine off but love it to much :p even of ya have it on for a week ha ha was it u that I said if I was selling mine I wud pm ya? Sure it was u!

Lecky
I know, but part of me is getting worried coz its been modded in some way and it could be s**t, plus the extra bit added on is rusty so it'll do doubt break! Might be easier for me to just get it sorted and not worry about it falling off due to rust lol. Yeah it was me mate! Been desperate for one for months! So happy I have one on its way now, just hope its not s**t coz of the modded bits!

Inferno 225
Mine was I had to get a slev welderd on it and it fine even wiv the decat, I'm running a decat and no Lambert sensor on it and getting 30 MPG that will do me plus it pisses next door off ha ha :D just try it for a week carnt c y it wudnt be orite, well glad ya got one fella

Lecky

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Mine was I had to get a slev welderd on it and it fine even wiv the decat, I'm running a decat and no Lambert sensor on it and getting 30 MPG that will do me plus it pisses next door off ha ha :D just try it for a week carnt c y it wudnt be orite, well glad ya got one fella

Lecky

"I didn't understand a one word you just said"
ScreenShot2012-12-17at173600_zpsd153b952.png