ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a Yozza?

Racing Blue 182
Any thoughts?

image-2_zps3631a336.jpg
[/IMG]

image-2_zpsbebc05f7.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the poor quality photos, its what I got sent!

Thanks guys!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah that's a Yozza. I also have one.

Hope you realise how loud they are, lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
^ I'm assuming he is going down the decat route. Most do with a Yozza.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ive got a yozza and I didnt! Wouldn't be able to drive anywhere without getting an ASBO! lol

I usually leave my car on idle for a couple of minutes before setting off and the noise makes the handle on my side door rattle, lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My decatted Yozza paired with my KTR induction kit sounds so awesome on full rip :D :clap:

Racing Blue 182
^ I'm assuming he is going down the decat route. Most do with a Yozza.
It does come with a decat so I will have one but seeing as I just bought a brand new cat as mine was broken, it might be a bit of a waste! Tempted to shove the decat on though to experience the savagery lol.

Racing Blue 182
More pics, I thought that these were meant to be stainless and didn't rust? Looks a bit rusty to me, or is that me just not knowing anything?

image-2_zps026d5603.jpg
[/IMG]

image-2_zps117ad550.jpg
[/IMG]

image-2_zpsad8f1e18.jpg
[/IMG]

image-2_zps020ed573.jpg
[/IMG]

Any more help would be appreciated thanks.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tbh, it depends on your driving style. In 5th @ 70mph it's almost silent. In the lower gears accelerating it's very loud.

Racing Blue 182
Tbh, it depends on your driving style. In 5th @ 70mph it's almost silent. In the lower gears accelerating it's very loud.
I really can't wait! They sound so nice! And finding it for such a good price, why not :)

Lionel Richie
More pics, I thought that these were meant to be stainless and didn't rust? Looks a bit rusty to me, or is that me just not knowing anything?

image-2_zps117ad550.jpg
[/IMG]

Any more help would be appreciated thanks.

that pipe isn't anything we make nor have ever made, looks like a bodge DIY item hence the rust!