ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a Yozzasport?

542688_154352794722079_163769486_n.jpg

rapid br0!!!!!!

IIRC there's a thread about this exact car on here somewhere. It was on ebay....several members bit 20p etc...and the owner got upset.

I'm sad to have to announce that this car lives in Cornwall....managed to get a snap last summer.

b8a82dd6.jpg

BMW E36 328
IIRC there's a thread about this exact car on here somewhere. It was on ebay....several members bit 20p etc...and the owner got upset.

I'm sad to have to announce that this car lives in Cornwall....managed to get a snap last summer.

b8a82dd6.jpg

very supprised these haven't caught on :)

f**king LOL at that 200 wannabe! Fair enough if it's a work in progress but you wouldn't drive that around in that state!

derv biege barge
Seen this about an hour or go in Cardiff. It was shocking. I thought it was a saxo at first due to the huge rear bumper, only when I stopped behind it at a red light I saw the clio badge.

As I drove past in my clean standard 182, he looked at me as though I was a fool with my standard car. You can keep your spaceship matey.

Sorry for crap pic, it was all I could get before light went green then I just couldn't keep up. I think the vibration of the sub in his boot was giving him another 1000bhp. Lexarse lights 'n all. Nice one bro.

cli oh.jpg