ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this anygood?

FG5424.gif

bullet_sm.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our finest wax for a performance finish[/FONT]
bullet_sm.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes Brazilian Carnauba Wax and the finest Bavarian Montan Wax, to deliver a brilliant shine[/FONT]
bullet_sm.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Special lubricating polymers ensure that the product glides on easily and buffs off without effort[/FONT]
bullet_sm.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contains Polishing agents to remove light oxidation and stubborn road film[/FONT]
bullet_sm.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Balanced formulation permits multiple coats without build up[/FONT]

Because it says its made of Brazillian Carnauba wax and thats meant to be really good is'nt it?
So was wondering if it was

RB 182
Carnauba is in almost all waxes but it's the percentage that it contains that is the important bit really.

I've not tried it so can't really comment but I'd rather go with products I've already tried.