ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this camera ok?

Looking for a camera I can use to take quick pics, nothing professional or anything. The one I have now is so slow, I have to keep the camera still for a few seconds after taking the pic and I'm tired of the bad quality too.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-9981.aspx

Not wanting to spend much more than that, so if anyone knows of anything better, lemme know please.

172cup
v.v.good camera

seems to get a good write up to, but looking at the spec its a good camera. Only 3x optical, but the high ccd res will ensure there's no noise.

No OIS or anything, but with only 3x optical, i doubt you'll need it. It is heavy though (181g)... so you'll know its in your pocket if nothing else.

Last edited:
  Revels Mum & Sister
v.v.good camera

seems to get a good write up to, but looking at the spec its a good camera. Only 3x optical, but the high ccd res will ensure there's no noise.

No OIS or anything, but with only 3x optical, i doubt you'll need it. It is heavy though (181g)... so you'll know its in your pocket if nothing else.

To aid picture taking, the F40 camera incorporates Image Stabiliser,

I ain't no expert, but it takes some damn good pics :D No idea what half the things do on it, as it only came a few hours ago. Picks up loads of details which my old cam didn't. Love it so far :D

Got some pics from this weekend :) They're not perfect as I don't know what half the functions do, but good for quick snaps :)

DSCF0064.gif

DSCF0037.gif

DSCF0062.gif