ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this just testing me!!!!

Picked my car up yesterday from the last gearbox change... I was so happy to get it back after driving one of those GAY New Micras Renault hired for me. I was once again back in a car with a little street cred and that handled. Its amasing how much you miss the sound of an exhaust etc.

Went to the pub, all fine couldnt wait to drive it home flat out! Well.... You can guess! It broke down again.

Got the ABS & service light come on, then the airbag light come on, then the power steering light come on(no more lazy steering for me) then engine light and stop light..... Conk... engine went....

10 mins later it started.... MAnaged to get it home JUST!! It all started happening again, just managed to get it on the drive. AA came out looked at all the earths power etc couldnt find anything... Its going back to Renault tomorrow morning...

Morral of the story is.... DONT BUY A FECKING RENAULT!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hahahhahaahahah

Loser!!!

Someones gottta lemon!!!

;) Tom- You Know you love him.

Ps maybe its your dealer and not your car? have you had all these faults fixed at the same place?

LOL I did laugh last night but today im well pissed off.... Im just about to ask if I can give it back, I dont want it anymore... Ill get a Ztec S or something.

I said basically its a death trap and if I had these faults happen on a motorway I could have been seriously hurt... She said let them have another look I said you have had it for 5 1/2 weeks since I have brought it a year ago its a faulty car!She didnt say much.... went quite for a bit then said she has to call the local garage about it....

if ti is over one year old you are gonna find it fecking hard to return it. Rejecting cars HAS to be done within the 1st 12months (i think). Ring the finance company the car is through and get them to fight your corner.

If all else fails ring the local newspaper, and tell them you are ringing them too

Well they are fixing it again.... If it goes wrong one more time im going to stand outside renault telling people not to buy a french sack!

They are also fixing a dent that apeared on the rear near side wing.... I cant wait till all the smug clio owners clios go wrong because im telling you they WILL!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

well hopefully not.. i havent really had any big problems like that.. i guess you could say the biggest problem ive had is the aircon didnt work.. but that got fixed and re-gassed under warranty..