ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this picture unexposed?

Fiat Panda 100hp
I edited it on my macbook, and the monitor on it is absolutly crap, just got to work and it looks underexposed.

Just want the views of people on here.

3161319712_7a8a8409b0.png

Fiat Panda 100hp
Darn, I can't edit at work either.

Note to self - Get off arse, and edit on the desktop.

B

Brown.

it looks fine on my mac.....but that generally means that every other monitor it will be dark lol...

The actual subject itself is a bit underexposed. What metering mode did you use? If you used matrix mode then it would have compensated for the bright window/TV? in the background.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol, yeah I edited it on my mac, which is where it looked good. Doesn't look as good here @ work.

B

Brown.

Lol, yeah I edited it on my mac, which is where it looked good. Doesn't look as good here @ work.

my point exactly.... there is a feature which lets you customise your screen properties. youtube/google for the proceedure

it is a dark picture but wither its under exposed is personal choice

the problem would be is if you made it more exposed (longer shutter or larger aperture) then your highlights will blow. shooting dark and bright objects in the same frame will always have that problem. use a small amount of flash to fill in the shadows is the ideal way to solve the problem