ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this priced right?

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
If I was buying a Cat D, I would look for about £500 less than what a brilliant example of it would be worth.

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Monaco
If I was buying a Cat D, I would look for about £500 less than what a brilliant example of it would be worth.

No way. Cat D should have a major effect on the price. I would say anywhere between 25-50% off a good example. £500 is not even close to the discount you should be looking for. I think that car looks pricey.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
No way. Cat D should have a major effect on the price. I would say anywhere between 25-50% off a good example. £500 is not even close to the discount you should be looking for. I think that car looks pricey.

I second that, for the uneducated (majority) of people Cat D rings alarm bells & also in the event of an insurance claim, companies de-value a car to much lower if it is a cat.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Civic Type R

+1 - Looks too expensive to me too, maybe 2k?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F4R'd Mk1 Clio
They will take £2100 for it, bumped the price up a little so they could be knocked down. Thing is they payed £3750 for it which would of been about right if it wasnt catagorized so have already knocked £1000 of the price.

It realy is a good example, think I'll add an offers option to the listing...